What is Void Poetry
At Void our poetry genre consists of established, up and coming and simple hobbyists who wish to share a verse or two with thousands of our daily website visitors and readers. Your Void Poetry entry could be the beginning to a very special journey or it could be the gateway for a reader to kickstart their own poetic adventure. You never can tell what inspiration your work may encourage.
You can also email us regarding your submission entry, please follow the steps as outlined on this webpage and make sure to attach all your media and text within a google drive folder or dropbox.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Poetry Publish Guide
Please take a moment to view the 3 stages mentioned below. It is important to label the interview sections correctly in your email/dropbox when communicating with us. Should you have any questions or queries regarding featuring your creativity within the void, please reach out to us!
- Images – To support your feature, include an image of you. These will be used as a profile image for your poetry entry.
- Videos – Please include any videos you believe would aid your feature. Performances, work, abstract videos, art etc.
- Sound – Please include any videos you believe would aid your feature. Performances, work, abstract videos, art etc.
- IMPORTANT: You must send these files in a dropbox or a google drive folder. Do not attach in an email. We will not receive them.
- IMPORTANT: You must include the author of the media within the filename. e.g. “Charlie_Kelly_Photography.jpg”
Our submission guidelines are crafted to ensure a seamless and beneficial experience for contributors seeking to feature their creative journey. By adhering to these guidelines, submitters increase their chances of qualifying for a Void feature. For text interviews, thoughtful and engaging responses are encouraged, offering insights into the submitter’s unique perspective. The guidelines stress originality and clarity, enhancing the storytelling process. On the media front, adherence to high-quality standards, explicit consent from media owners, and proper file naming conventions streamline the publication process.
Social Media Collaboration
As we all know, social media is what makes or breaks a story in the modern era. We like to use social media to share your feature with a much wider audience. In order for us to achieve this, we would appreciate your co-operation on the collaboration.
You’ve probably seen collaboration posts on Instagram already, but did you know there’s multiple benefits to this feature? Including the featured post to be seen upwards of 85% more including being seen on the explore page which greatly enhances the reach of the featured story.
If you’d like to know more about social media collaboration, please refer to our F.A.Q.
You can also reach us through our contact details.