Looking forward to hearing from you!
When you’re busy being an artist finding the time to meet up for interviews whilst balancing jobs, uni and life can be quite tricky. Hence, this year we have decided to trial a new and dynamic method of interview. Email interviews give the interviewee the opportunity to work around their own time, include any after thoughts or details that would normally be left out and include as much or as little as they please. The purpose of our interviews is to introduce the individual behind the art and to shine a light on them upon their unveil to the creative public.
What is Space
A space to share. Full of different subjects. Space is your opportunity to share a piece of work that you’re proud of with thousands of artistic fanatics who visit our website and read our material. Space is a place where visitors can be inspired by the work they discover and kickstart their own artistic adventure.
You can also email us regarding your submission entry, please follow the steps as outlined on this webpage and make sure to attach all your media and text within a google drive folder or dropbox.
Reach us at email@example.com
Space Publish Guide
Please take a moment to view the 2 stages mentioned below. It is important to label the interview sections correctly in your email/dropbox when communicating with us. Should you have any questions or queries regarding featuring your creativity within the void, please reach out to us!
Stage 1 - Interview Question
Fill us in on the backstory behind your featured piece. The process, the medium, the inspiration and the overall story behind the piece.
Stage 2 - Media
- Images – To support your feature, include press images, concert images and profile images. These will be used as promo for your feature.
- Videos – Please include any videos you believe would aid your feature. Performances, work, abstract videos, art etc.
- Sound – Please include any videos you believe would aid your feature. Performances, work, abstract videos, art etc.
- IMPORTANT: You must send these files in a dropbox or a google drive folder. Do not attach in an email. We will not receive them.
- IMPORTANT: You must include the author of the media within the filename. e.g. “Charlie_Kelly_Photography.jpg”
Social Media Collaboration
As we all know, social media is what makes or breaks a story in the modern era. We like to use social media to share your feature with a much wider audience. In order for us to achieve this, we would appreciate your co-operation on the collaboration.
You’ve probably seen collaboration posts on Instagram already, but did you know there’s multiple benefits to this feature? Including the featured post to be seen upwards of 85% more including being seen on the explore page which greatly enhances the reach of the featured story.
If you’d like to know more about social media collaboration, send us an email!
You can also reach us through our contact details.